On a rainy afternoon, I cuddled with Estela on our bed. A favorite, entertaining and
somewhat relaxing pastime of ours is to watch youtube from my iphone.
We usually watch "Charlie bit my finger" a handful of times followed by shark attacks,
sneezing pandas and angry cats.
Innocently, we stumbled upon this angelic video.
Apparently Estela didn't have the same reaction as I did. (Which was laugh hysterically.) Estela quickly jumped off the bed and ran from the room repeating, "No!!! No, monkey!" Over and over again. Anytime I approached her with iphone in hand she would run away screaming.
So, obviously, we have put this video in our bag of tricks in which to torture our children. And, yes, Cam has been using it frequently.
2 comments:
er, does it jump out and scream at you. I'm too scared to go past 7 seconds. what a freaky looking little creature...those eyes...no wonder. poor estela come live with me. I won't torture you.
krista--i love it!!! you'll have to watch to find out! i'll never tell!!!
Post a Comment