i have an admission of sorts.
i like miley cyrus.
and by like i mean...love.
yes. i choke up a little bit when i hear her belt out, 'the climb'.
yes. i wave my hands in the air to 'party in the u..s..a'.
yes. i want to go to her concert.
yes. i have her songs on my running playlist.
should i be admitting this out loud?
well. i just did.
enjoy.
1.10.2010
go mylie.
Posted by
Erin
at
1/10/2010 03:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
oh this is sooo funny. If I were in a running mood I think I could run to this too. Er, you make me laugh. I also think her shorts are too short. Ha, I'm such a grandma. I used to wear those too but now I'd be so mad and my daughters if they wore that!
Hey, I like her too. but Miley, not Hannah. I like Miley.
You do know that now, whenever I hear (Party in the USA), I'm going to picture you driving down the road in a black suburban with your hands up, moving your head like...'yeah'.
Lysa, that's like loving the Smith's and hating Morrissey.
You and Tyler are truly, truly SOLE MATES!!!
or is it SOUL MATES? I dunno ?!
probably the latter now that I think about it. And, you're welcome for the 3 posts. now you look really popular :)
I find Chris often singing this song. Is this your fault? :0) That's o.k., I like it too.
Post a Comment