7.05.2009
A Moment
Cam and I threw caution to the wind and spontaneously went to a Ben Kweller concert a few weeks ago. And by spontaneous I mean we found out about the concert the day of, as Cam drove by the Avalon venue on State Street. So we abandoned our previous Saturday night plans with friends in the late afternoon and the stars miraculously aligned when we found a babysitter. (Cam: Wanna go to the Ben Kweller Concert? Tonight? Me: (confused and very doubtful) Huh? What about our plans? And how are we gonna find a babysitter...now?) But, as stated before, we made it happen. And it was worth it. Ben Kweller was awesome live. We knew practically every song. The venue was small and intimate. Not to mention the added bonus of great company. A perfect combination for a fun and much needed date night.
Posted by
Erin
at
7/05/2009 08:50:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love you.
cAM
I think I'm gonna puke. Love you.
PAIGE
Ah, the Avalon. Saw many a hypnotist there back in the day.
You're going to have to pull out the Ben kweller cd at one of our girl get togethers because I have no idea what he sings!! But I'm glad you had fun! I love last minute things like that!
Post a Comment