9.03.2009

Miss me?

I know. I know.

It has been too long.

I have a long list of blogs to tackle. I mean, I took the whole summer off practically. And I know, you're dying to know what I've been up to.

But. You'll just have to wait. Because. (I have no reason other than because.)

I can guarantee you that I'm working on it. It's on my list. I will rekindle my blog flame. And it will be brilliant.

(I hope you realize this post was published entirely in the sarcastic font that has yet to be created.)

7 comments:

Krista said...

I miss you, and I love sarcasm.

Annie said...

I love the sarcastic font. You really should get a patent on that!!

paige said...

You need to come stronger than this how about starting with the fact that after you ran a half marathon Cam was so worn out HE needed a nap.

Kathryn said...

Yeah Erin! you're back! I love reading your blog.

Anonymous said...

Paige, you shut your mouth when you're talking to me.
-cAM

Anonymous said...

Its about time!!

Rachel said...

Yay! Hey, I'm back too! Sorry I dropped the ball on the August phone call, what with the packing and moving...AGAIN! We'll catch up again soon-and if you're planning a trip to North Carolina you've got a place to stay!