5.15.2009

Stela



1. We went to the nationwide $0.31 scoop day at Baskin Robbin's. (Because we're awesome.)
2. We drooled over all 31 flavors.
3. After much deliberating and salivating, Anders decided to have Cotton Candy (because it was blue. boy-approved blue.), Ady - Rainbow Sherbet (for sheer asthetics...I mean what five year old girl is going to pass on rainbow ice cream?), Cam - - Pralines and Cream (he's learned to never deviate. for the most part) and I had Pistachio Almond (Yum).
4. We forgot someone.
5. Someone who shouldn't have ice cream yet.
6. Try and tell her that.
7. We found out that Stela has a passion for ice cream, just like her daddy.
8. We also learned that when you try and take away an ice cream cone, even to remove a life-threating almond from Stela her fiesty little personality appears in the form of flapping her arms really fast flinging ice cream at all neighboring ice cream eaters while yelling really loud.
9. Again, proof that she's is her father's daughter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so freakin cute, i want to eat her..and her icecream

Krista said...

love it. she is adorable. I also LOVE that flavor and if you take mine away I might do the same thing! ps I need to take you to italy to try some there.

Brown Town Mom said...

Mine, too! We went to get ice cream the other day and she grabbed her brother's soft serve cone before I could even realize what had happened. I tried to take it away and a fit ensued! Aren't they funny? Ange

CUTRER said...

No one told me about this major Holliday!!!!
So Erin no DNA test needed then?