5.15.2009

Priorities

I had the following conversation with Cam.


Me: I've got you totally figured out. Your favorite things in life are: (1) Family (2) Sex (3) Food and (4) iphone.

Cam: giggling Yeah, well I've got you figured out too. Yours are (1) Family and (2) Ummmm.... oh! I got it (2) Sleep and....

Me: pausing That's it. That's all you've got?

Cam: laughing

Me: Do you even know me, at all?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

its bc you said sex.. then he couldnt think of anything but that.

Unknown said...

I think we all know cam likes food more than sex.

Krista said...

um. this sounds EXACTLY like my husband too. Are guys that easy?

Kathryn said...

I asked Randy what he thought my four favorite things are. This was his reply. (As he laughed out loud), "What kind of answer are you looking for?" Typical - he thought it was a trap.

CUTRER said...

lol! Lv my White's :)