It was Saturday morning and I had just finished getting ready for the day. The kids were downstairs watching Scooby-Doo, Estela was napping and Cameron was doing something...(probably on the phone somewhere). So, I decide to grab my book and curl up on the sofa. Not two minutes later, Cam comes upstairs looking for me. He walks into the living room and sits down. He looks me over (all Jill-like, you have to know his mom) and says, "You look nice today." I smirk at him. Gee, thanks. Then he says, "No, seriously. You look like a cheeseburger at the end of a long day."
Coming from Cam, this is his highest form of compliment.
1.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Er, how I love you and your posts. They always make me smile.
what the crap does that mean cam? do you crave old cheeseburgers? or is it that your hungry?? im confused. maybe you always think about food and erin looked so good that you could only think of a cheeseburger?? i dont get it
loved, loved, loved all the new posts. You are so good with words.
Oh that is so funny!
really E-nee..you are the best writer. Do you want to be the narrator of my blog? ;) And lysa..what do you mean "old Cheeseburgers?" he means HE had the long day and wants a burger, not that he likes cheeseburgers that have been sitting out all day!
I really got teary eyed with that comment I don't know why! I felt that he really ment it and what a sweet comment. I am not kidding I did...
Post a Comment