6.10.2008

RIP


Good-bye Sweet Basil. I had high hopes for you. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

5 comments:

The Cundick Family said...

looks like my tomatoes :( Hope you are feeling great!!

paige said...

hey woman! congrats to anders for making it to 3!!! Sorry we missed it...let the fun of corn begin. we had fun hangin out the other night. sorry we're so popular! let's play some time soon

Krista said...

Come borrow some of mine. My mom gave me some...that's the only reason mine is doing well. My own basil starts kicked the bucket back in May.

CUTRER said...

Erin I link over form Nancy's link I hope that's OK? I don't get to talk to you any more w/the whole Primary thing. You need not to worry my straberries look like the ugly step children, Paul tells me every day "there dead" LOL

Crunchy Chicken said...

Wow, my basil looks remarkably similar to your basil.