6.10.2008
This NEVER happens
Right at this very minute, both of my kids are passed out on the couch. It's a small miracle. They never fall asleep during the day. It looks like I've actually been able to wear them out today. Now, if only this could happen all summer long......
Posted by
Erin
at
6/10/2008 05:07:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh the precious moments. I don't know how you do it without nap time anymore.
I wish the twins did that! I know what you mean by a rare moment...the twins saw this post and Alex goes...look it's Anders the super hero! Funny! Let's play again next week! We'll have you guys over this time.
I hear ya loud and clear!
In my house when this happens I get ready with the barf bucket, thermometer, and ibuprofen! It almost always means someone is about to get sick in a bad way! Cute shots of the kids!
Post a Comment