I went to have my 24 week check up yesterday. With my previous pregnancies I really didn't look at the scale. I just figured I would gain whatever and eat whatever. Meaning eat anything at anytime I wanted. This time I decided I would try and be healthier, hoping that afterward I would be able to 'bounce back' a little easier.
It's not working.
I'm not eating healthier.
And last month I gained 11 pounds. That's not 11 pounds total. That's 11 pounds in one month.
I think I'm going to stop looking at that scale now.
I can't give up the ice cream.
or root beer floats.
or chocolate.
or english muffins with jam and butter.
yummmmmmm.
5.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
lol. thanks for the laugh. I'm not trying to be insensitive, it's just that I can relate.
I seriously lived on English muffins with jam and butter throughout my entire pregnancy. It was about the only thing that never made me sick. Its funny you like them too. You are so funny...don't worry about the scale...you will always bounce back...you are a healthy girl, you just have to give in a little while you are prego...remember that it will all be worth it when you hold Estella for the first time.
Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you can do it all over again!! I had a root beer float every night before bed when I was pregnant with Isaac, maybe that's why he's 32 pounds at 10 months old...
are english muffins bad for you? really? I love those.
ps I will always be your friend no matter what size you are...see no pressure now. now go get some more english muffin. num.
Oooh I totally can relate to this post. Everything just taste sooo much better when you're pregnant. If it makes you feel better I ate a box of donuts in the grocery store parking lot. Yes, they were gone before I even turned the car on to leave. :)
Hee-Hee. I once had an OB scold me and ask if I'd been on vacation because I gained 9 lbs in a month while preggo. Nope--it was just my bologna and cheese sandwich month. I went through phases where I would only eat one thing for about a month and then not again for a LONG time. I've never eaten bologna at any other time in my adult life, but for some reason it tasted SOOOO good then. :)
well the good news is we'll always be smaller than our hubbies...awwww sorry guys! it's a good thing though.
Your still a hottie to be girl in fact a wouldn't mind taking you out back for a little What What
oh my gosh the above comment has me rolling. I hope it was Cameron that left that.
"Anonymous" wasn't me...hmm. Interesting.
I don't know Cam........it sounds a lot like you... is what we're thinking down here on Quail Run. But if it wasn't, well....it'll make for some interesting conversation. let me know if anything suspicious happens again.
Post a Comment