If I had to pick one thing that would describe me, today it would be this:

I wish I could blame my absent-minded and often clueless brain on being pregnant. But the awful truth is, I'm always a little bit behind.
It's only Tuesday and so far I've forgotten what day it was at least 2 or 3 times today, forgotten where I was going, what I'm supposed to be doing and if in fact I did have anything to do today. Thankfully I still remember my children...knock on wood. Also, I have had complete conversations with people that I don't really remember only to call them up a couple minutes later and ask the same question. And during these conversations, sometimes I have no idea what is being said. Oh bother.
I'm slowly but surely turning into this:
It's only Tuesday and so far I've forgotten what day it was at least 2 or 3 times today, forgotten where I was going, what I'm supposed to be doing and if in fact I did have anything to do today. Thankfully I still remember my children...knock on wood. Also, I have had complete conversations with people that I don't really remember only to call them up a couple minutes later and ask the same question. And during these conversations, sometimes I have no idea what is being said. Oh bother.
I'm slowly but surely turning into this:

3 comments:
I love ya, Ding Dong.
love it. never mind that we were all flakes the other day! can we try again?
How do you get around?
Post a Comment