4.30.2008
kids
Cam recently told me about this quote he had heard from some random person on tv. It has stuck with me, so I though I'd share.
The person being interviewed (I can't remember who) was asked what it was like being a parent.
He replied saying his wife had said it best, "Having children is like giving birth to your heart and then spending the rest of your life chasing after it."
So true.
Posted by
Erin
at
4/30/2008 10:00:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
SO True!!!! I am glad you shared that one:) How are you feeling by the way??
love love love it!! I hope you wont mind if I steal it...
is that where my heart is? I've been looking...
Seriously, Erin, you are so pregnant right now.
Never giving birth is like loving other people's fish.
XO,
E.
Post a Comment