Ahhh. Much Better.
A week in Hawaii makes everything a little more relaxed.
Laying on the beach, reading good books, hanging out with good friends, eating fresh fruit and plenty of chocolate.
Sounds like heaven to me!
A week in Hawaii makes everything a little more relaxed.
Laying on the beach, reading good books, hanging out with good friends, eating fresh fruit and plenty of chocolate.
Sounds like heaven to me!
3 comments:
makes me want to go!!
OH...don't make me cry! We had so much fun with you. Hopefully we'll all get to go again soon. Hey! Those pictures look a little familiar...
Erin, I am so jealous. I didn't know you were going to Hawaii...no wonder you left the blogging world behind. I was wondering if you were just suffering from a bad case of morning sickness. SO good for you...you deserve it!!! Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment