It's true. I saw this card on someone else's blog( a librarian's no less) , while I was blog snooping. I thought it was down right hilarious, with just a hint of cheesiness. (my preferred taste in humor) So I stole it. And had to post it. Because there is a librarian in all of us. We should all embrace it a little....don't ya think?
1.28.2008
Creative
Posted by
Erin
at
1/28/2008 07:43:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
As a complete nerd, a former librarian assistant (best job EVER), and a total bookworm, I can totally relate to this. It's so sweet and funny in a painfully shy and nerdy sort of way-oh wait--like ME. :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog. It's so fun to see what you're up to. Your kids are the cutest.
love it. went to the library in fact today.
Post a Comment