Ady turned four last week. It very important to be four. Three just wasn't what it was cut out to be apparently. She was very excited and we, as a family, were happy to celebrate her. Some favorite moments of the day were:
- Ady and Anders walking into the kitchen first thing in the morning to see her birthday decorations. Anders clapped his hands to his cheeks in true 'Home Alone' style and said, "I cannot believe it!" All the while Ady jumped up and down and flapped her hands like she was a bird. I'm not sure why she reacts like this, but apparently flapping the hands equals excitement.-Ady ripping open her presents and holding them up high for everyone to see. She is a Vanna White in the making. If only Vanna were a name we had thought of before we had her.....shoot.-Ady waking up the next morning asking, "Is it my birthday again?"
1.28.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You've got a little fashionista on your hands...glad her birthday was so fun!
That's so funny about Ady flapping her hands...I wonder if Elizabeth got it from her? She'll bring us a juice box or something to open for her and sit and flap her hands excitedly while she's waiting!
Have fun with four!
Hand flapping is definite "girl thing", soo cute! Good things are to come, so far 4 was my favorite age for Maddy, good times!!
I'm totally laughing at cute anders eyeing his sis. That's a great pic and I love the sunglasses (esp on anders).
Happy b-day ady!
Post a Comment