As we all do, I was reflecting on the past year and all the hustle and bustle that went with it. Not to long ago I had written 2007 off as a *gasp* bad year. Not in the sense that anything bad happened, but rather it was an uneventful and uninspiring year. Nothing really happened, I thought. But, then I got to thinking about the events of 2007. Then I started feeling guilty for quickly snapping at 2007 and categorizing it as a slum year. Really a lot of great things happened last year. Here are some of the happenings of '07:
- We went to Hawaii in February with the Green's without the kids. (Another name for this trip would be heaven) It was seven days of sitting on the beach and eating yummy food. Can life get any better? (the answer is no.)
- I got Lasik. (Thanks to Matt and Jill. wahoo!) No more nerdy glasses for me, although I did look absolutely stylish and not at all nerdy.
- Ady started pre-school. This was a note-worthy mention. She's growing up too fast, but loving every minute of it.
- We went on a sweet White family vacation to Jackson Hole. Good times for all, except maybe Gretchen. She almost died, literally. That wasn't cool. But she's all better now! Wahoo!
- Chicago with the Jackson's...two words....totally awesome.

0 comments:
Post a Comment