I love nap time. It's the rare pause on the chaos button. Lately my little spunky 2 year old has decided that he no longer wants naps. Instead he jumps, kicks and does who knows what until I can't take the sound of thunder anymore and let him out. My hairs are falling out as I think about it. What will I do without a break in the middle of the day? Help me!!!!!!
10.28.2007
Nap Time
Posted by
Erin
at
10/28/2007 04:21:00 PM
Labels: family love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I-Soooo-Love-this video! Been there...oh, how I've been there. Believe it or not (I still can't believe it) you will actually adjust to no nap time, it is ever so painful at first (I still remember those 2 hours of peace every afternoon...the joy, the bliss, the SILENCE) but eventually you make it through and you find other ways to unwind. Replacing nap time with mandatory "quiet time" worked well with Maddy, but hasn't been such a success with Erik. If I am successful at limiting TV for the first half of the day, then quiet time with a video seems to work out. Good luck and keep smiling, some day they'll all be old, and we'll be REALLY old and we'll actually miss these days (or so they say). Loves! Tam
Oh no er, I don't know what I will do without nap time. Do you still have any hairs left?
Post a Comment