10.28.2007

Halloween!!!

Grammy and Grampy (my mom and dad) had a sweet Halloween party for all the grandkids on Saturday. We went trick-or-treating to Grammy's house 4 or 5 times, made lollipop ghosts, made and decorated cookies, had delicious soup, salad and some of Grampy's homemade bread. It was a great afternoon with the family. Thanks to Grammy for planning the activities and making all the food!!!


Adysen is a kitty and Anders is (a sad) Buzz Lightyear

Ady and Grammy (a surgeon)

Ady, Spencer (Jay and Anna's oldest) and Anders


Chelsea (Ty's girlfriend) with Anders. Tyler with Ady and Anders.

Tyler, Chelsea, Cameron and Zach

Anna and Spencer. Jay, with his boys, Spencer and Brandon.

Grampy with Ady and Anders

2 comments:

Annie said...

So cute!!! Is this at your parents home Erin? Do they live close? I wish we had grandparents close to go visit. I love the costumes:)

Annie

Jen said...

I'm DYING over that Anders pic...and I'm SO impressed with Ady's face paint.