I have two, sometimes four (Cam and Anders), shadows. Ady feels glued to my hip sometimes. There are times when I love it and times when I feel somewhat suffocated. At the end of the day I treasure the moments I have with just Ady. She is a very sensitive and intuitive little bug. She notices everyones moods and has her ears open at all times. When I'm on the phone she'll constantly be asking, 'What's happening? Who are you talking to? What's going on?' She is also very feisty and sometimes bossy. 'Mommy call me sweetie. Mommy get me a snack with 5 chocolate chips and three raisins. No. Twenty and sixty. Just give me lots.' For a 3, almost 4, year old she is very reasonable. I can explain things to her and even if she doesn't like them she'll accept it. 'Ady, we can't wear shorts today. It's too cold outside.' Ady will then say, 'Well, what if I wear my pants over my shorts, then it will be so cozy!' I can't help but laugh at her thought process and reasoning. It's fun to see this little person learn how to manipulate and develop in the world. These are the little snapshots of life that I hope I will always remember.
10.28.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
She is such a cutie. I love the cute pose laying down on her tummy and I love that she is interested in everything about what is going on with you. Too cute.
Post a Comment