2.22.2012

8 is Great


This little one got baptized a few weeks ago. 
It's true.
She's EIGHT.
I can't believe it either.

Stop it, Time!


Ady and her cousin, Soyer (Bean), shared their baptism date.
They were born 10 days apart. 
They have been little buddies from the beginning.
I can't imagine Ady without the Beanie there also.


It was an intimate program, filled with our families testimonies,
a little musical number from Anders and Stela
and some great talks from Oliver and Izabele.

Ady was quietly excited.
 She was drinking in all the attention.
 She was a little nervous, wanting to get things right the first time.
Man, I love that girl.


Thanks, family, for making this day so special for Ady.


I have to also note Ady's dress.
I found it on pinterest.
I told my mom about it.
She agreed to make it.
It was a difficult pattern.
I owe my  mom a trip to Hawaii.
Correction: I owe my mom a billion trips to Hawaii.
The dress is gorgeous.
And even more special because it was made by the Grammy.
Thanks so much mom!

1 comments:

paige said...

Way to go ady!