Fact: I need to take more pictures of life. I would fail in a documentary contest.
Fact: I am so sick of having braces. I'm almost to the point where I can't remember life without them. This is, like, the worst thing to happen to me ever!
Fact: Cam just handed me chocolate cake. I'm all better now.
Fact: I spend 50% of my life trying to stay in bed. By myself. Without a knee in my back.
Fact: Ok. I never really started trying...but I thought about it.
Fact: Chocolate cake gets stuck in your braces.
Fact: It is super sexy.
Fact: I really like the TV series Bones. Except for the circus episode. That one was a little too much for me. Almost a deal-breaker.
Fact: We are adding another boy to our brood.
Fact: We might name him Finn.
Fact: We might name him Steig. (Unless everyone says, "what? Steve?" and we say, "no. SteiGG" which will bug me, but also will bug SteiGG.
Fact: We have no idea what we might name him.
Fact: I will take any and all suggestions. Thank you.
Fact: No I will not share my chocolate cake with you. I already have to share it with Finn or SteiGG. (But not Steve.)
4 comments:
Fact. You are cool.
...on paper. Hilarious.
Fact: You seriously crack me up.
Fact: Name him Finn...there are enough "Steves" in the world...and let's face it, that's what everyone would call him.
fact: I agree with Paige.
Post a Comment