This is my only picture from the Ragnar. (You're welcome Al.)
I am no Jack Bauer. It's official.
After running a total of 15 miles through-out one day I would have told you anything you wanted to know, given you the answers to all my secrets. I would have raised the white flag without any dignity.
It was by far the hardest thing I have ever done. And I'm saying that with my dead serious face. Not one ounce of drama.
But now that it has been a month, I think I may attempt to run it again. Because, why not?
(And in case you were wondering, drinking a red bull and pounding two goo's at one in the morning so you can enjoy your middle of the night race will give you diarrhea.)
3 comments:
I think I got diarrhea just reading that last line. gross. That's like eating crushed smarties and barf. ewwww.
For some reason I kind of miss that day. What is wrong with me? I'm so glad you were there.
Im so proud of you guys! You rock Erin
Post a Comment