pretty sure you have the cutest family. We love camping too. I wish we could be there to join you. I'm sure I'd sleep AWESOME on a little camping mattress and being prego. But really it looks so beautiful.
What do you mean its made you fall in love with Utah? Weren't you already in love with this beautiful state we live in?
It's too bad you aren't in that picture, its a cool one.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
pretty sure you have the cutest family. We love camping too. I wish we could be there to join you. I'm sure I'd sleep AWESOME on a little camping mattress and being prego. But really it looks so beautiful.
What do you mean its made you fall in love with Utah? Weren't you already in love with this beautiful state we live in?
It's too bad you aren't in that picture, its a cool one.
Post a Comment