Very rarely, due to my sweet photography skills, do I capture the essence of a person on digital film. But once I snapped this baby I thought, "I am a genius!"
If you happen to be lucky enough to know my beautiful sisters, Lysa and Dasa, then this picture will confirm what you already know about their personalities.
If you aren't fortunate enough to be acquainted with them, then allow this to be your introduction.
Because if I were to introduce you, this might be the face that they give you. But it's their 'happy' face. Truly.
*(And Lysa, thank you for making me wake up at 6 today to run. Even though you didn't show. I forgive you. Now that I've written this post, I call us even.)
7 comments:
THAT is awful!!! you think you are so funny dont you. Well, we will see who the funny one is.
that is seriously the worst picture of me. Im not talking about the expression. Im talking about my lovely hairdo that day and my lack of makeup and my pointy chin.
p.s. want to go run again right now? Cam can watch the kids.
hahaha....so funny!
Lisa I think you look hot. Come down to the UC anytime that is how we roll.
on my way!
Seriously that is the funniest piocture ever and how true it is...what a capture, you ARE a genius :)
Post a Comment