With our kids being a little older, and by older I mean full of uncontainable, endless energy, we spent a lot of this summer up in the canyons. And I have to say, "I think I'm gonna like it here." It was refreshing, invigorating, peaceful and beautiful. Seriously. I am a lucky duck. Because these mountains and all their goodness are five to ten minutes from my house.
And yes, that is Anders pooing off the side of the trail.
Your welcome.
Just had add a little white trash to your day.
(And to answer your second question...yes, Anders did ask if we were gonna pack it out in a plastic bag like responsible dog owners. And my answer to that was, "Shaw...Ewww. Sick.")
* Shhhhh. Don't tell.
4 comments:
ha! I love the poo story. Apparently, I am into poop stories (think cow) which your comment made me laugh btw. Okay, so much to say, canyons this time of year are fantastic! Will you please visit "Church Fork" picnic area up Milcreek canyon for me? You will not regret it. It took my breath away with the colors and fantastically large trees. The road is closed to drive but you park on the side of the road and trespass/ errrr enter the gate...everyone does it. I also loved that the road was closed because sisi was pushing her stroller around and I didn't have to worry about cars. oh...have I sold this place enough? Miss you Er. I would steal you away myself and take you there if I were still in utah.
I love that you add white trash to my day..daily..
White trash is the new Mama Chic. I love it! We all have those moments, and those who don't...well, they do too, they just lie about it. ;) Oh how I miss the canyons!!! That's what I want my kids to grow up with, canyons ten minutes away :( Aw well, someday I hope. New England is beautiful right now (gotta make myself feel better somehow) but I still miss the west. Love ya!!!
that pic of Stella is just awesome.
Post a Comment