10.06.2009
Kindergarten
Look who decided to grow up and leave the nest?
To spread her wings, so to speak?
My little Ady.
Oy.
I'm not sure I can keep up with this pace. I am getting old. (Going gray according to Cam...)
But, look at her. She is so ready.
We already bicker about outfits on a daily basis. (The girl has the fashion sense of Punky Brewster)
Somedays I just say, "Whatever" and move on.
And she won't let me do anything to her hair.
Very opinionated.
So in a way, she's already in junior high.
But having her come home and declare her accomplishments of the day;
Those are the treasures that keep me running to catch up.
Posted by
Erin
at
10/06/2009 11:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is a very sweet little bird with spread wings. I love how opinionated she is too. Reminds me a little of someone I know....
haha Krista, she is just like her mommy, well except for the princess, diamond, cares about outfit and hair part, she got that from her dad.
That's my girl.
-cAM
Post a Comment