9.25.2009

My Stelly









Estela:

loves toothbrushes.
is so skinny and little, but eats all the time. And anything she can get her little pinchers to pick up.
tries to keep up with her older siblings.
loves to be chased.
squeals with delight when she is caught.
can be very coy and snubbish to her extended family. She won’t even take a sippy cup from her grampy when I know she’d really thirsty. Simply because it’s from grampy.
gives big kisses when she is overly tired.
babbles constantly and emphatically.
won’t let Cam go by her without being picked up and snuggled by the daddy.
loves baby dolls.
is getting her two top teeth. At the same time. Ouch.

turned one. Last month.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And she has a janis Joplin low scratchy voice that I love. She does love it dis ya though. I wonder where she gets that?

Anonymous said...

She is darling. Can't believe it has been soooo long since we gotten together. We really need to get something on the calendar soon!