Our little buggy was so small.
shes just trying to show you how she will be 10 in a blink of an eye. shes trying to tell you to watch closely.
I do the same thing. I have always hated it. It's like something's gonna poke my eye out if I look at the flash. Then again, maybe it's because I don't want to be fifty with saggy you-know-what's within the blink of an eye?? Hmmm. I think Lysa's on to something.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Our little buggy was so small.
shes just trying to show you how she will be 10 in a blink of an eye. shes trying to tell you to watch closely.
I do the same thing. I have always hated it. It's like something's gonna poke my eye out if I look at the flash.
Then again, maybe it's because I don't want to be fifty with saggy you-know-what's within the blink of an eye?? Hmmm. I think Lysa's on to something.
Post a Comment