I kind of feel like the Wicked Witch of the West when she screamed "I'm melting! I'm melting!" only, in a good way.
Seriously.
Makes my heart happy.
I love:
that Estela will let me cradle her and rock her to sleep.
That she will crawl all over the house to find me.
That I am usually the last one she sees at night and the first to rescue her in the morning.
The way she says, "Uh-Oh." (Uh-oh-oh)
Her slobbery open mouth kisses.
That I can solve her problems by simply holding her.
Her possessive nature: meaning I have to share everything with her.
How she adores her brother and sister.
Her attachment to the daddy.
Seriously.
Overflowing...melting with love.
4 comments:
she is the cutest thing in the world. I love that smile.
she is getting so big. But still cute
Beautiful little one.
I love looking at these pictures
Post a Comment