5.30.2009
Anders-isms
I had to write down some random conversations with the beef.
1.
Me: humming a sweet tune.
Anders: Mom, why are you singing that song?
Me: I dunno. I guess it's just stuck in my head.
Anders: I will help you get it out. SMACK.
Me: Ouch.
Anders: Did it work?
2.
Anders: Mom, guess what?
Me: What, Ans?
Anders: Last night, I was very sneaky. When everyone was a sleep I snuck into the pantry and got a fruit snack. Then I went to my bed and ate it under the covers. You didn't see me, huh Mom? I was so so sneaky. giggles.
Me: Well, true. You were very very sneaky dude.
3.
Anders has formed the bad habit of creeping into our bed in the middle of the night. I hear his little voice plea in my ear, "Mom, can I just have a little snuggle?" To which I can't deny him. After all he's growing up way too fast, and I feel like I need to cherish these little moments of needing and wanting security with me and the dad. So I strain to pull my soon to be four year old into the middle of the bed and snuggle up to him until Estela wakes up for milk. As soon as I hear Stela growling through the monitor, I pick up Anders and tuck him back into his bed. Last night, while doing this Anders groggily said through his sleep, "Mom? I really really want to go in an airplane."
The things little boys dream about.
Posted by
Erin
at
5/30/2009 11:52:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so stinkin cute. I love that kid. So sweet and so mischevious at the same time. I love mischevious little boys. Nothing is more funny.
Awww. Love that little Anders.
We miss you guys! I'm coming home tonight, so we need to play before the dreaded corn starts next week!
Post a Comment