Seriously. Can't. Wait.
I know I may sound redundant, but I can't contain myself.
Have you seen the trailer? Gives me goose bumps.
I have some intense and giddy excitement for Harry Potter. And yes, I'm almost thirty. Can't be helped though.
Now I can kind of understand why all those middle aged school teachers fall for their students.
Did I just take it too far?
I think I just actually heard you gasp followed by a whispered 'ew'.
Well. I'm just trying to convey how much I love Harry. Thought you'd want to know.
5 comments:
uhhhhh. yeah. you crack er gross me out. :)
why did I never fall for harry potter? Is something wrong with me?
Now why couldn't they have made Twilight a movie worth seeing like this?
Umm, id still do Edward Kath, and in that aspect i get the student teacher thing erin. But Harry?? No. followed by an ew.
Yes, you took it too far. That's creepy. However, if you were my teacher and I was still in High School, you would totally want me.
I think I am equally as completely geeked up about this movie. (Although I can't relate to the "falling for your students" thing, since I teach four year olds...) But, yes, when Seth and I found out it was being pushed back from last November, we were SO angry. And as much as I'd love this baby to come a bit early, I am insisting that it not be before July 21, because I will be in that bloody theater no matter what.
Post a Comment