3.11.2009

Random

I've been lazy. Blazy, if you will. That's blog for: blog lazy. And, yes, I did just make that up. SO here's a list of stuff we've been up to. It's very exciting. Let me tell you.

1. Cam sprained his ankle climbing Mt. Everest.* Then took some of my left over Percoset from having Estela and *voila* stoned and incompactiated. The perfect helpmeet.....
2. I joined facebook. (A miracle in and of itself. And I would clarify I was peer pressured into it, but now I admit, I am addicted. )
3. I hate sleep training babies. I wish they would just come to this earth wanting to sleep when you wanted them to. Is that too much to ask for?
4. Estela loves to grab onto my hair. She yanks out a good handful almost everyday. So to answer your question, yes, I will be bald by the time she's one.
5. The 'safety' scissor Santa brought the kids for Christmas have been in time-out since Dec. 26th.
6. Adysen asks me everyday when she is going to lose a tooth so the tooth fairy can come and visit. Everyday I tell her, "Not today." And everyday she replies,"Uhhhh. I hate waiting." She has inheritied the White's patience.
7. Anders is the pokiest person I know. Even pokier than my brother, Zach. And I thought that was impossible.
8. I'm addicted to Red Mango. With raspberries and white chocolate chips. Though, with the price of Red Mango it may be cheaper to be addicted to crack. I'll look into that....
9. I'm excited for spring....but not spring clean up. Especially since I did a horrible job during fall clean up. (Yes, I still have a pile of leaves sitting on my cement in the backyard. And, no, I don't want to talk about it.)
10. I'm saving my pennies for a week long trip to the beach. With just me, my hubby and kids.


*No. It wasn't the 'real' Mt. Everest. He sprained his ankle climbing the inflateable Mt. Everest at the bounce zone at Classic Skating. He's agile like that....

9 comments:

Brown Town Mom said...

Oh man do I miss you. Nothing like a good laugh with a full bladder......I am blazy all the time. I just don't feel like I can stop, hence the uninteresting posts about random things with no pictures on my blog!
Keep it comin, baby! Ange

paige said...

#8, let me know if crack is cheaper b/c I'm also trying to budget better in the down economy. and #10, I can see you're still mad about St. George, otherwise we might have got the invite. dangit.

Anonymous said...

yeaaa!!! your back!!!!

GageThompson said...

What is up with the "white's patience" you should say the Cameron and Lysa patience. heelllooo!

Gretchen J said...

You won't have to save as many pennies and you can come faster if you just come stay at our house!! You are welcome at the Johnson Bed and Breakfast anytime!! Bring the circus to our circus!! We want to see you guys!!

Anonymous said...

oh whatever gretchen, your kind of a spaz too

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I always laugh out loud when I read it. Miss you guys. Get together soon? Still chuckling about climbing "mt. Everest".

CUTRER said...

about #5 what did the scissor do to get put in time out?
about #6 Let your kids know that all my kids lost there teeth by the end of 2nd grade and by that time every one else was on there 8 th tooth.. Sad but true and #1 I hope the big guys is ok that Mt. Everest is a killer LOL!

Tamar said...

I love this post, you are hilarious! By the way, I'm going to need to know more about this "Red Mango with raspberries and white chocolate chips" business...not only because it sounds to die for, but because I literally just burned an entire tray of french fries while reading your blog...I was too engrossed in the world of Erin!!