This is what my kiddos have been up to lately. Playing in the linen closet. They gather together their blankets, pillows, drinks, stuffed animals, toys, books and whatever else they may need and shove it on a shelf. Then they climb in and shut the door. All I hear then are muffled giggles. It reminds me of my favorite show ever, The Muppet Show, and how the whole gang would be living in those lockers....I totally wanted to do that when I was little....
3.11.2009
Muppets
Posted by
Erin
at
3/11/2009 04:42:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My personal favorite is the Muppets in Outer Space (is that the name of it?)
how funny I loved doing that kind of stuff as a kid. They never go out of it mine have taken over the closet under the stairs, they watch tv, read books and my fav Mason wanted to sleep there on Monday night. Our own Harry Poter
Oh my goodness--does this pic of Ady not remind you of something? Check out the thumb! Let me know if you know what I"m talking about or if you think I'm being crazy. Think back to "our summer" and you might recall. How cute!
Post a Comment