3.18.2009
Oh, Dear.
Ady came home from school with a scowl on her face and threw her backpack on the couch. "Hmmmmph" she frowned.
"Ady, what's the matter?" I asked.
"Mom! Holland tried to kiss me." Ady retorted, still fuming.
"Reeeallllyy?" I asked, nonchalantly.
"Yes!" Ady responded gritting her teeth, obviously frustrated. "He said I was beautiful and funny and that he really liked me!!!" I could hear the annoyance punctuated with each word.
"He did?!" I giggled.
Tears started welling up in Ady's eyes. "Mom!!! Don't laugh. Holland did kiss me!!!"
"Ady, I'm not laughing at you. You're just so cute when your frustrated. Now, where did Holland kiss you?" I inquired.
"On the cheek. Right here." Ady pointed to her left squishy, kissable cheek. "And I didn't like it. Not one bit. Hmmph."
We, then, had a conversation about not kissing boys or letting them kiss you until you are at least 25. She seemed pretty agreeable....for now.
Posted by
Erin
at
3/18/2009 03:39:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
well the conversation with her on the way home was very similair except beanie was pitching in saying "ady, thats just what boys do, they do it in high school and they do it in preschool." I was lauughing under my breath listening to the conversation. Then ady said "well i dont like it, and i dont want anyone to kiss me". She was on the verge of tears. Although i thought she said Collin not Holland.... too funny, she was seriously annoyed
by the way, she is beautiful
Wow, I can't believe how fast she's growing up! Just hope she stays in the "I hate boys" stage for the next 20 years.
ady is just too beautiful. I love that she is so mad about it! love you ady!
erin, you need to do part 2 {aka]burgerking
Could you blame the boy! She is cute. At least she understands the 25 yr limit. Reyna has been told by dad that she is to never get married and live w/us all her life! Come on...
Ummm, could you ask for a more darling daughter? Ady, I hope you are still around when Wyatt's looking for a wife.
Wow she sounds like her momma's girl LOL! She is adorable. How old is she?
We want to know what Cam did to the little boy who kissed his daughter?
I told Ady, "if he does that again, lead with the knee".
Post a Comment