12.07.2008

I Admit

I snorted today.

Only because I was a little emotional in a crowd of about 150 people. I was crying a little, then I looked at the smirk on my husbands face. And it made me laugh. But I was supposed to be quiet. So I did what anyone would do.....
I snorted.
Some of you heard it.
I know. It happens to everyone.
But for some reason, things like this always happen to me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

were you at church? bc while we were in church yesterday, i was sitting by Natalie in sunday school and i asked her a question and we both started to laugh and she snorted, and so we laughed harder and then her husband leaned over and asked her if she just farted, and the tears began!! ya know, when your convulsing laughing and trying to be quiet?

lucy said...

I totally missed it even though I was paying attention....shucks. snorting is sooooo cute. I love it when my kids do it.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is totally something that would happen to me. I always get the giggles in the wrong places.

Mama said...

you crack me up!

CUTRER said...

oh sweet quite Erin you snort no way that would never come out of you! I was so happy that you where home when I was roaming the old hood a couple of weeks a go. I was tell Paul "Erin is so quite but when she blogs she says the funniest things"

Tamar said...

That was totally awesome!