11.07.2008

Cheers




A taste of what's to come.
Add some buttery toast and...
*viola* the perfect late night snack.
(only eaten late at night so I don't have to share....)

4 comments:

Annie said...

Oh Erin, your blog always makes me hungry. I am going to have to go raid the fridge...right now! Thanks a lot:) My drinks never look THAT good though. I love winter, I just wish we got some around these parts.

CUTRER said...

Had some warm coco last night after dinner YUMMY! I can waite (oh ya I already made pumkin cookies monday night) I love my comfert foods.

Anonymous said...

Love getting my chocolate fix without all the guilt! That looks fabulous (especially today, with everything gray and drizzly).

Richard Jackman said...

Thanks for linking to Overheard In The Ward on your blogroll. We've had several people come to Overheard through you. We really appreciate the linkage love.

We've just moved to a new URL. The new site is OverheardInTheWard.com. If you get a chance, do you mind updating your link?

Thanks,
Overheard In The Ward