10.21.2008

Family Pictures








Here are some of my favorite family photo's we had taken recently. Just wanted to share/show off. Not really, but seriously......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who took your pictures? These are darling, and so casual. I love when pictures capture real life. These are great.

Emma said...

What a cute little family! These pictures are great. And by the way, you look like you're already back to "normal" to me.

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest pics ive ever seen

Anonymous said...

I LLLOOOVVVEEE the one of Ady

Krista said...

you look beautiful er. just beautiful and of course your family is beautiful too.

CUTRER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CUTRER said...

Your photos look like they came right out of a ad! Very cute but who's the dorke holding Anders? Oh its your normal hubby Cam.... No joking aside they are great photos love them all.

sorry I took off the first comment my spelling is bad @ 5 in the morning

Tamar said...

what a beautiful family!!! Love you guys :)