9.09.2008

Ta-Da





Yeah!!! She's here!
Estela Kay White
8 lbs. 1 oz. 19.5 in.

It's nice to breathe again. and tie my own shoes.
It's also nice to just snuggle up to a newborn.
I think that's one of my most favorite things in the world.






14 comments:

Krista said...

Er,
I've been checking daily and sometimes two times for pics. She is adorable (in person too) :)
ps does cam know your real age yet? You look like you are 16 (in a good way) in that pic! I'm glad you can tie your shoelaces now too!

Annie said...

Hey E-

Congrats Mommy! She is one pretty little lady (not that I am surprised!) You don't look 16 in that picture...more like 12...wasn't that a nickname of yours in college? That sounds familiar for some reason. I wouldn't worry about it, usually a pregnancy will make you look older, you are just getting prettier and prettier! Congrats!
We are coming through town this week on our way up north...I know you are busy, but I want to drop something by for the baby. Let me know:) Or, I can just send it in the mail:)

Annie

PS, I am so glad you are not prego anymore, I could tell by your last few posts how uncomfortable you were getting. I have been thinking about you a ton!

paige said...

Yeah for baby Estela! She is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoooo. You should have 10 more! How come your kids are born with so much hair??? I love it!

paige said...

Oh, one more thing "Ta-Da" is trademarked. Just ask Tutta...

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Ive been checking everyday too, im so glad there are pics!

Anonymous said...

By the way anoymous is Lysa, i just cant remember my password

lucy said...

Wow she is so darn cute!!! And I'm not just saying that to be nice.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

CUTRER said...

She is so pretty! Reyna would tell me "steal the Baby mom". I love the look your little boy is giveing her in the hospital "are you coming home with us?"
Good job Whites she is very cute!

Tamar said...

Oh! My! Gosh! She is so stinkni' Cute!!!!! Congrats on your big, beautiful, awesome, sweet, snuggly, kissable, huggable, lovable, bundle of JOY! You all look fantastic and I am so happy for you!!! Love you to peices!

Emily said...

hey she is so cute, thanks for letting me hold her for a minute the other day! it makes me sooo baby hungry! She looks just like her daddy! love the hair! so sweet!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I too have been checking your blog often hoping for information! So was the 9th her actual birthday? She is so cute! She looks like she fits right in with your other little ones! Good luck with being outnumbered!

Anonymous said...

My favorite pic is the family one. I love how Anders is staring at the baby in confusion. Too cute!