8.21.2008

My Treat



I have a little secret. Well, ok, it's more of an addiction. At our neighborhood McDonald's, because let's face it--they are in practically every neighborhood, they sell the sweet and delicious kiddie cone for $0.23. That's right...less than a quarter for a yummy little treat. The perfect bite size snack. I have been frequently visiting McDonald's this summer, and by frequent I mean many times a day. The cashier at the drive through must think I'm crazy. He always asks, "Just kiddie cones?" to which I reply, "Um. Yep. Just kiddie cones." I just can't help myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Anonymous said...

That was a dumb, generic, visit-my-website comment.

Sorry, I had to laugh. I have been making frozen hot chocolate twice a day for the last three days. I can't get enough! Here's to our addictions.

onnuh said...

I just don't know how you can stop at a mini cone. It takes all my willpower to drive through a McDonalds without getting an m&m McFlurry.

Good luck on Monday! We'll be waiting for the news.