7.28.2008

Not Yet


So, I'm 36 weeks preggers. That means almost done....but not quite. Down to the annoying weekly appointments where nothing changes, except now I get to see how much weight I've gained weekly. Hooray. The maternity clothes are all too small now, half the time my bely is hanging out and I don't even know it. My feet are so swollen the look like clubs. I can't sleep. And I pee all the time.
All that being said or complained, I'm excited for the little one to arrive. The big day is August 26th. Let's hope she takes after the White's and is abnormally prompt and not after the McEntire's who are always running late.

12 comments:

cAM said...

You're smokin' hot!!!

Rachel said...

Yeah! You're back! I am a little jealous of the 36 weeks-I'll be 30 on Friday. My mother said to me today, "You look much bigger at this point than I remember you in your other pregnancies!" Let's hope it's just her memory that is failing. I'm sorry we didn't connect in Utah. We got a new 4-wheeler recently and Jeremiah's parents are buying 89 acres of very wooded, hilly land so we are doing all we can to entice visitors (hint, hint!). I'm glad to hear you're having a fun summer! I know what you mean about it flying by and I'm not that disappointed just because I'm so anxious to be done with pregnancy-then everything can slow down again! I hope you get good news of dilation and effacement at your next Dr appointment! Glad your back!!!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back. I kept checking your blog thinking maybe you had the baby and hadn't had time to post. Enjoy your last month with just 2... time speeds up even faster with the 3rd.

Unknown said...

Yay, you're back! I was hoping you were doing OK. We need to get together before you have that baby... how 'bout another girls dinner?

Unknown said...

By the way this is Annalisa not Clayton... that would be kind of weird. :)

-A

Anonymous said...

Im so glad you are back!! Ive missed the blog. you always make me giggle, you forgot to mention our girls weekend away coming up to celebrate the new twilight book, and you also forgot to mention the quiz you put together for all of us so we could remember Bella and Edward's past!! Thanks Erin for always being so task oriented, what would we do without you

Benjamin said...

All that pregnancy and still lookin' foxy! I miss you!

Benjamin said...

Obviously this is Amanda, not Ben...

Gretchen J said...

I agree with Cam...smokin' hot!!

CUTRER said...

I wouldn't have taken you for a fox wearing hat kind of person but when your prego everything you do is in good taste. Good to hear that all is well with you. Have they given you a new partner yet? Send me you email address so that I can link you over to my blog
pejmrcut@gmail.com
Miss the Whites and tell Anders to save me some treats for when I come to visit the ward!
Edith

Krista said...

oh good. you're back. I loved reading through your posts busy woman. You look fantastic and I'm super excited for this baby girl's debut. See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I am so jealous of you!!! I am 28 weeks and have to wear compression stockings! Lets just say I am looking damn good.