Anders had his one favorite blanket and Dino that he must have in order to fall asleep.
Cause you got to have friends
La la la la la la la la la
Friends, I said you,
Oh you, yeah you, I said
You got to have some Friends
Something about friends
Just right friends
Friends, friends, friends
True that.......
La la la la la la la la la
Friends, I said you,
Oh you, yeah you, I said
You got to have some Friends
Something about friends
Just right friends
Friends, friends, friends
True that.......
2 comments:
That is awesome! Annalise has a growing group of stuffed animals that she carries around in a backpack. Coincidentally, she calls them her "friends". Lately she gets stressed out because the backpack isn't big enough for all of her friends. The other day Ethan was watching her put together her daily collection and he said, "Anna, you have a lot of friends! You have more friends than me!" I think our kids would get along splendidly!
Erin, you have nothing to say about breaking dawn and our amazing weekend?? What is the matter with you?
Post a Comment