5.20.2008

Summer Quotes


Things that will be on repeat A LOT this summer:

-Close the door!

-Stop throwing sand!

-Don't pick the flowers!

-Stay on the sidewalk.

-Eat your Popsicles outside!

-No bugs in the house!

-Turn off the hose!

My poor kids. (Cam included.)



8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey put me on your blogging friends!!! http://www.ohthereishope.blogspot.com

and check it out Erin! We met the mayor! http://www.saltcycle.com

Tamar said...

I can soooooooo relate. Word for word, these will be repeated quotes in my house too. And with the beautiful Spring we've had around here so far, I've already started saying lots of those things. Ah well, it's good for 'em. Nag, nag, nag away! I support you in your efforts!! :)

Annie said...

When is the baby due lady??? How is that going? Are you still sick at all? The jury is still out for us on the 2nd one...but if it happens it will be sometime in the next 3-6 months hopefully...not that you can actually plan that kind of thing.
Miss you!!!

Krista said...

ohh. I haven't come up with my list. Luckily, I can borrow yours. The only one I can think of so far is "Don't close the door on Kai's fingers!!"
It's very sad when this happens.

Emily said...

I think that's all I do sometimes...poor Kimball has to live with me. At least your pregnant so you can blame it on your hormones...uh what's my excuse? I guess I'm just a pain to live with. We get ornery being home all day with no adults to talk to. We need to hang more with each other I guess.

Emily said...

Cam, are you mad at us? Don't tell Kimball but I'm secretly looking still...keep your eyes open for me...I know you will! Thanks for all you've done for us...do you guys want to do dinner? What is your schedule, we want to you have you over for a thank you.

paige said...

I think you forgot something from your list of things that you will be saying all summer.
"Cam that was amazing"

cAM said...

Paige...heard that!