4.02.2008

Sugar And Spice


Wahoo! We are excited to welcome a little more pink into our lives. We found out that the little bug is a girl! We are thrilled!!! (It's what I was secretly hoping for. But I would've happily taken either.) She is apparently the size of a hot dog bun. All of her limbs and organs are developing well. It's always a relief to know a little something about what is going on in there. We've decided to name her Estela. It's a name I've loved ever since reading Great Expectations in high school and Cam seems to be on board with it, for now.

I wasn't really sure how the kids would react. After telling Ady that she would have a little sister, Ady jumped up and down and screamed, "Another girl! I'm going to have a sister! I will share my room and all my toys! This is going to be so fun!" Then when I asked for Anders response he simply said, "I want to play duck duck goose." Alrighty then.

5 comments:

lucy said...

congrats!!

Krista said...

yay! a little female hot dog bun...he he. That's awesome, I love the kids reactions. I also love Mr. Fix it post. Cute anders is trying so hard!

Emily said...

I am way excited for you and I love the name and I too love great expectations! So, so happy for you guys!

Tamar said...

Yippee, Yahoo, and Hooray!! Another little girl, how exciting! Adison, Anders and Estela....I LOVE it! Congrats again and again!

Annalisa said...

Yeah! How fun...I'm so excited for you guys.