I've been avoiding the blog lately. I don't know why. I've just been waiting for something to ramble about. Nothings coming.
1. Anders thinks my prego belly is a trampoline. He pretends his fingers are legs and jumps up and down. It really hurts. But when I tell him, he just laughs and keeps trying to attack me.
2. I love a good girls night out. There's something so refreshing about being with friends that know you and love you for who you are. I feel like myself most of all when I'm with them.
3. When I'm having a hard day, or I just need to feel loved, having Cam just put his hand on my back, for some reason, makes me feel safe and calm.
4. Having Estela kick me always makes me smile. Even of it's keeping me awake at 2 in the morning.
5. Every night I check on Ady and kiss her good night. She always has a book open in her fingertips that she fell asleep reading.
6. If I could have one thing to eat for the rest of my life, today it would be english muffins.
7. I'm ready for spring.
8. Today, I could've stayed in my pj's all day long reading Sarah's Quilt, the sequel to These Is My Words. But, that's not gonna happen.
9. I have big plans for a garden. If only I had a sunny spot in my backyard and someone who could put together a garden box all my problems would be solved. Needless to say I'm excited for spring peas and summer tomatoes. (And the obvious strawberries and raspberries.)
10. I love lists.
1 comments:
those are cute highlights, esp. the trampoline part. Do you need me to come over and set you up a little box in the sun for your garden?! I love how estela is giving you little kicks. I did love that too, having life in you is amazing.
Post a Comment