3.25.2008

Aw Phooey


That's it. I have decided I hate potty training. You would think being pregnant would coincide with getting your little guy to go on the toilet since you spend half of the 9 months in the bathroom anyway. But this is not the case. While I was obliviously blogging away Anders was standing on the chair behind me, watching the computer. All of the sudden I hear, "Uh-oh. Mom I need to poop." And there it was. On the computer chair and floor of the office. He had just taken off his underwear. Lucky me. I did what anyone would do. After a huge, "Ewww. Nasty!" I ran Anders to the toilet where he finished up and demanded that we clap for him. Which I did because, hey, at least some of it was in the toilet. Oh bother.

2 comments:

Krista said...

ewwww. I'm not ready for this. I love that he demanded clapping. sounds like his father.

cAM said...

Hey Krista...clap your hands to this, to this!