1.29.2008
Thundercats Ho!
Finally! We saw Juno. I have been hearing rave reviews from everyone about this movie, so of course we had to check it out. Loved it. Every bit of it. Loved Juno. Want to be her. Wish I could have a quick witty retort to anything and everything anyone says. It was a great movie, with a clever (and sometimes crass) sense of humor approaching a difficult topic. I laughed, I cried and I want to watch it again. Right now.
Posted by
Erin
at
1/29/2008 04:36:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'll go with you! Girls night again?
I will totally go again too! I LOVED this movie.
Saw it last Friday, love, love, loved it! I want to see it 1000x more! Except come on no 16 year old is really that witty. Let's double date and take our hubby's to it because now Kimball is dying to see it.
Post a Comment