1.30.2008

Rock Out With Your Cane Out




Cameron here. I wanted to take a quick moment and give a shout out to our lovely friend AnnE. She took me to Sundance Film Festival this year. I have lived in SLC my entire life and I've never been to Sundance. Sad Cam. While we're on this subject, I have never been to the Grand Canyon either. What's my problem. Anyway... I have been working way too much and was looking to come home, put on my sweet Hugh Hefner pajamas and sit on the couch and watch "Family Guy" (Yup, I said it... Family Guy), then AnnE called! "I have an extra ticket tonight if you wanna go?". Hmm, what's the show? Do we know anything about it? Who's in it? The basic questions that you need to ask before going to an Independent film. I absolutely wanted to go, but I had to peel myself off the couch to make it happen. Anywho, it was a documentary on a Chorus group out of Massachusetts that absolutely rocked the house... Fo-shizzle! Needless to say, I was totally inspired. If I'm going to grow old, I'm going to do it in style like these sweet geezers.

I want to be Sedated - The Ramones
Fix You - Coldplay
Road To Nowhere - Talking Heads
Golden Years - Talking Heads

Thanks AnnE. You rock like Igneous !!!

2 comments:

Tamar said...

Jealous!! I've always wanted to go to Sundance, glad I got to live vicariously through your post for a sec. Cam, never been to the Grand Canyon?? Dude, c'mon! We are so gonna take a trip out west one of these days and drag you guys to the Grand Canyon...I'll have to insist you leave the Haffner PJ's at home though ;)

Krista said...

Cam, you'll be a for sure cool ol'geezer. Now with Er...you'll have to help her out ;)