12.19.2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
This is my Christmas card, fyi. I have been trying to get motivated every year to do a Christmas card, but it never seems to happen. I think this fills in nicely as a substitute....





Just trying to do our part to spread some holiday cheer!!!
Love, Ady & Anders (aka 'the Dude' which is what he prefers to be called when he is not wearing his pants-meaning all the time)

4 comments:

Krista said...

love the "card." Thanks so much for letting us tag along to "Savior of the world." What a beautiful thing to see before Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Krista said...

ps sisi keeps making me play this over and over!

Jen said...

I remember receiving a Christmas card from you guys a few years ago...you, Cam, and WOODY! Darling kids!

Krista said...

where are you these days? I think you must be prego or sick kids. So which one?!