11.11.2007

Tag (part deux)

I've been hit again. Only this time, it's a different game.

6 Facts about Yours Truly
(This is harder than I thought...)
1. I don't own a microwave. Since we moved into our house last year we have not had a microwave, and I really don't miss it. We somehow have managed without one. The space we do have for our microwave is my dish-drying rack. It works really well.


2. Guilty Pleasures: The Singing Bee. Picture Cam, Matt, Jill and I sitting on the couch, singing along. Cam is pretty good, maybe we should try to get him on. I am totally entertained and get embarrassingly into it. America's Next Top Model. I can't help it. I love all the cat fights, photo-shoots, crazy characters (Miss J and Mr J). I love it all.....

3. My Rebellious Day: As a freshman in high school, I skipped school. I know this isn't a remarkable or interesting fact, except I spent the entire school day in a van with two of my friends. Which was parked in the school parking lot. In the handicap parking stall in the front of the school. We stayed in the car for 6 hours. I decided to skip because, well, why not? Of course we got caught. We were in the front of the school. I got two weeks worth of detentions and zeros for the day in all of my classes. And I most definitely got grounded. It was pretty much the craziest and lamest thing I have ever done. (How sad.)

4. Murderer of Love!!!! If you haven't seen Dan in Real Life, I highly recommend it. It had me rolling! One of the daughters in the show is VERY dramatic and unfortunately that was me in junior high. I was totally in love with Tommy Paul and thought we were going to get married. I have some very embarrassing gooey love letters that are stowed away in my 'embarrassing box' (where all of my teen angst memorabilia resides.) We, well I mostly, was so dramatic and lovey-dovey. It was sickening.

5. I am a feisty and stubborn person. I admit this. When Cam and I do fight, which we rarely ever do (wink), I definitely take the spiteful route. I can be quite mean at times. I can't help it. Nothing bugs me more than having people tell me what, when and how to do things. I realize this is a weakness, but sometimes I can't control it. I don't necessarily yell, I just walk out of the room and ignore. It's my coping mechanism.

6. I am ready for another baby. I know, I'm crazy!!! I love my little kids so much it's hard not to want more. They are the highlights of my life! I'm ready, I think, for another one to join the madness. We'll see........

4 comments:

cAM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cAM said...

I think you're hilarious! Come on...everyone knows that we don't fight. We're a perfect couple. Everyone reading this should be totally jealous.

Krista said...

I'm soooo so jealous that you guys never fight! How are you so perfect. Do tell. Love the post and love that you are ready for a third. I'm no longer ready for a third and I'm in the "nut case" category currently. On saturday without telling johnny I basically let him take care of the kids the whole day while I worked in the yard. Pure bliss, especially when at night he said, you know your job being at home all day is REALLY hard. Thank you, the Gods were listening! (that's from our silly play we went too).

Jen said...

How funny! I thought I knew you pretty well after reading Tag part one. I don't believe # 2, 3, 4, or 5! I can't wait to hear more!