10.16.2012

Happiest Place On Earth


















Did I mention we went to Disneyland? 
(A huge thanks to Jeremy and Kelley!)

Did I tell you it was awesome?
(It was awesome!)

Did you know it was more exhausting than a marathon?
(It is. Trust me.)

Did you know I would do it again in a heart beat?
(Half a heart beat.)

This has been a vacation we've been dreaming about for...who knows how long?! So, Jeremy and Kelley left us a message saying they had extra tickets we couldn't say no. The kids were in heaven. Pars was such a good little traveler. Adysen was addicted to Splash Mountain. Anders loved California Screamin' once he got over his nerves and got on the ride. Estela was in a princess coma. And Cam and I were sweating for three days straight. It was worth every drop. We were there from open until close, two days in a row. Whew. I need a nap just writing that. My kids are still talking about it.

1 comments:

Krista said...

Fun Fun Fun!!! I am so happy at Disneyland and yes it is exhausting too. :) We are going to try to go after Thanksgiving.